I update my landscape insurtechs with 15 new startups on January 19th, 2018. You’ll find the update here. There are now 123 startups documented, coming from 17 countries.
Au menu d’aujourd’hui:
- Hippo: Advanced home insurance and Quote in less than 60 seconds.
- Slice: On-demand insurance.
- Metromile: Insurance Pay-as-you-drive, based on driven miles.
- Bought by many: Grouped insurance buying.
- Understory: Environments captors (humidity, temperatures, wind, rainfalls), similar to mini weather stations which enable to audit afterwards the losses due to weather origins.
- Affectiva: Emotions detection, Sentiment analysis and SDK deployment.
- Jaco: Insured Behaviour data collect on web sites in order to improve the user experience.
- Coverfy: Multi Insurance contracts management from a mobile phone, double coverage identification and Proposal of price improvements.
- MyZuum: Telematics to add to the vehicle, Emergency alerts, prevention, driving behavior improvement, mechanical diagnosis….
- Brokoli: Insurance contracts assessment from mobile phone and Distribution.
- Drivies: Driving data analysis from a mobile app, Driving improvement propositions and Insurance price improvement proposition based upon collected data.
- Predictry: Sentiment, choice or behaviour prediction thank to Machine learning and Predictive analysis and automatic recommendations.
- Twiggle: Buying intention predictions thanks to natural language processing, machine learning and ontological models.
- Conversable: Chatbot with a Saas Platform.
- Leocare: Motor and Home insurance distribution via mobile, Quote in 45s and On-demand insurance for some additionnal options..