The update of my landscape insurtechs goes on with 14 additions on May 21st, 2018. You’ll find the update here. There are now 179 startups documented, from 27 countries.
Besides, I have the pleasure to inform you that there will soon be another version of this site, in order to support an important project for innovation in insurance. Stay tuned for next updates, it won’t be long!
Additions to the landscape insurtechs June 2018
- Get me ins: * Prediction and reduction of cases of fraud at source * Claims automation * Cost evaluation * Improved customer engagement.
- Insurance Drip: * Digital marketing solution dedicated to insurance brokers and agents (websites, newsletter, recommendations generator, loyalty campaigns, etc.).
- Insure App: * Customized and contextualised insurance platform * Pay-how-you-drive * Contextual health insurance * On-demand and just-in-time insurance e* Data analysis, profiling and segmentation, predictive modeling, real-time proposals.
- Jamii: * Micro health insurance.
- Nuvalaw: * Accelerates litigation through mass analysis of legal documents.
- Tapoly: * On-demand insurance dedicated to self-employed workers and only.
- Vlocity: * Cloud platform that offers tools for distribution and management of insurance contracts * Custom virtual agent.
- Riskattitude: * Provision of virtual tools for estimating and analyzing risk.
- Insurnext: * Creation of modern and responsive websites dedicated to the world of insurance.
- Cogito Corp: * Human intelligence enhanced by artificial intelligence.
- Cyquant: * Helps underwriting cyber risks by facilitating risk estimation.
- Jooycar: * Connected Vehicle Platform * Real-time data analysis to provide contextualized insurance products adapted to the situation.
- Hello Zum: * Centralized insurance data in the same place and made available to all parties * The customer is at the center.
- So sure: * Collective insurance with retrocession of the unused portion of the premium.
- Monuma: * Heritage advice and support * Blockchain dedicated to fine arts.
Contact me if you still don’t appear in the landscape insurtechs!
In late 2017, the Chief Investment Officer of UBS published a report “ UBS insurtech Shifting Asia ” (Original landing page here). I propose here a statement of key points, and what to remember.
Key points to remember about UBS insurtech Shifting Asia
- Asia is one of the least insurance-covered markets and there are huge catch-up prospects
- Insurtechs have the opportunity to transform this market more than any other. They could generate, for example, up to $ 300 billion in savings by 2025.
- Competition is tough on the continent and forces to improve the quality of service as well as to find differentiation criteria
- Customers are going to be the big winners of the arrival of insurtechs.
- Incentive prevention actions could lead to significant effects on risky portfolios and thus significant improvements for the benefit of society.
Continue reading “UBS Insurtech Shifting Asia report sept. 2017”
The update of my landscape insurtechs goes on with 14 additions on February 23rd, 2018. You’ll find the update here. There are now 150 startups documented, from 21 countries.
Additions to the landscape insurtechs on February 23rd, 2018
- RiskGenius: Using artificial intelligence to better categorize the content of insurance policies, ensure a better reading and facilitate underwriting operations.
- Go Bear: Price and quality insurance product comparison engine, enriched with a scoring system.
- Codeoscopic: Provider of digital solutions dedicated to the insurance business, Multi-pricing motor, Risk manager dedicated to Solvency 2.
- Gistek Insurance solutions: Set of software solutions to facilitate the management of insurance contracts or claims, Automation of processes.
- Numen: Provider of digital solutions dedicated to the improvement of the insurance process and the management of the triangles of claims.
- Satisfi: Exploit customer data to automatically make recommendations through automation, artificial intelligence and robots..
- Captricity: Exploitation of the data to increase sales, reduce processing cycles or offer quick subscriptions without losses on the quality of risk analysis.
- Ideeo: Brokerage of insurance contracts, Compensation defined with the applicant.
- Addon-ACS: Behavioral analysis in real time of the consumers, during the course of care, Prevention, Improvement of the course of care via a scoring of the practices.
- Aukazou: Damage management Water damage on behalf of the insured.
- Assurup: Insurance dedicated to the specific needs of startups.
- Wizzas: Co-design of customized insurance products to cover the needs of communities, Community building, Search for insurers to bear the risks.
- Guard Time: Blockchain solutions to limit fraud and improve trust and automation of decisions.
- Boundlss: Using chatbot and artificial intelligence to encourage improvement of lifestyle behaviors, Increased engagement with policyholders.
Contact me if you still don’t appear in the landscape insurtechs!
When we look at the connected objects of vehicles, or more technically what is called telematics, a major problem appears: the exploitation of data! The startup Otoconnect focuses on this segment and is working on the provision of multiple connectors, around a first target, the portability of contracts under the GDPR regulation. Continue reading “Otoconnect – Vehicle’s data platform”
I update my landscape insurtechs with 15 new startups on January 19th, 2018. You’ll find the update here. There are now 123 startups documented, coming from 17 countries.
Au menu d’aujourd’hui:
- Hippo: Advanced home insurance and Quote in less than 60 seconds.
- Slice: On-demand insurance.
- Metromile: Insurance Pay-as-you-drive, based on driven miles.
- Bought by many: Grouped insurance buying.
- Understory: Environments captors (humidity, temperatures, wind, rainfalls), similar to mini weather stations which enable to audit afterwards the losses due to weather origins.
- Affectiva: Emotions detection, Sentiment analysis and SDK deployment.
- Jaco: Insured Behaviour data collect on web sites in order to improve the user experience.
- Coverfy: Multi Insurance contracts management from a mobile phone, double coverage identification and Proposal of price improvements.
- MyZuum: Telematics to add to the vehicle, Emergency alerts, prevention, driving behavior improvement, mechanical diagnosis….
- Brokoli: Insurance contracts assessment from mobile phone and Distribution.
- Drivies: Driving data analysis from a mobile app, Driving improvement propositions and Insurance price improvement proposition based upon collected data.
- Predictry: Sentiment, choice or behaviour prediction thank to Machine learning and Predictive analysis and automatic recommendations.
- Twiggle: Buying intention predictions thanks to natural language processing, machine learning and ontological models.
- Conversable: Chatbot with a Saas Platform.
- Leocare: Motor and Home insurance distribution via mobile, Quote in 45s and On-demand insurance for some additionnal options..
Contact-me if you still don’t appear in the landscape insurtechs!