The update of my landscape insurtechs goes on with 14 additions on May 21st, 2018. You’ll find the update here. There are now 179 startups documented, from 27 countries.
Besides, I have the pleasure to inform you that there will soon be another version of this site, in order to support an important project for innovation in insurance. Stay tuned for next updates, it won’t be long!
Additions to the landscape insurtechs June 2018
- Get me ins: * Prediction and reduction of cases of fraud at source * Claims automation * Cost evaluation * Improved customer engagement.
- Insurance Drip: * Digital marketing solution dedicated to insurance brokers and agents (websites, newsletter, recommendations generator, loyalty campaigns, etc.).
- Insure App: * Customized and contextualised insurance platform * Pay-how-you-drive * Contextual health insurance * On-demand and just-in-time insurance e* Data analysis, profiling and segmentation, predictive modeling, real-time proposals.
- Jamii: * Micro health insurance.
- Nuvalaw: * Accelerates litigation through mass analysis of legal documents.
- Tapoly: * On-demand insurance dedicated to self-employed workers and only.
- Vlocity: * Cloud platform that offers tools for distribution and management of insurance contracts * Custom virtual agent.
- Riskattitude: * Provision of virtual tools for estimating and analyzing risk.
- Insurnext: * Creation of modern and responsive websites dedicated to the world of insurance.
- Cogito Corp: * Human intelligence enhanced by artificial intelligence.
- Cyquant: * Helps underwriting cyber risks by facilitating risk estimation.
- Jooycar: * Connected Vehicle Platform * Real-time data analysis to provide contextualized insurance products adapted to the situation.
- Hello Zum: * Centralized insurance data in the same place and made available to all parties * The customer is at the center.
- So sure: * Collective insurance with retrocession of the unused portion of the premium.
- Monuma: * Heritage advice and support * Blockchain dedicated to fine arts.
Contact me if you still don’t appear in the landscape insurtechs!