The update of my landscape insurtechs goes on with 14 additions on February 23rd, 2018. You’ll find the update here. There are now 150 startups documented, from 21 countries.
Additions to the landscape insurtechs on February 23rd, 2018
- RiskGenius: Using artificial intelligence to better categorize the content of insurance policies, ensure a better reading and facilitate underwriting operations.
- Go Bear: Price and quality insurance product comparison engine, enriched with a scoring system.
- Codeoscopic: Provider of digital solutions dedicated to the insurance business, Multi-pricing motor, Risk manager dedicated to Solvency 2.
- Gistek Insurance solutions: Set of software solutions to facilitate the management of insurance contracts or claims, Automation of processes.
- Numen: Provider of digital solutions dedicated to the improvement of the insurance process and the management of the triangles of claims.
- Satisfi: Exploit customer data to automatically make recommendations through automation, artificial intelligence and robots..
- Captricity: Exploitation of the data to increase sales, reduce processing cycles or offer quick subscriptions without losses on the quality of risk analysis.
- Ideeo: Brokerage of insurance contracts, Compensation defined with the applicant.
- Addon-ACS: Behavioral analysis in real time of the consumers, during the course of care, Prevention, Improvement of the course of care via a scoring of the practices.
- Aukazou: Damage management Water damage on behalf of the insured.
- Assurup: Insurance dedicated to the specific needs of startups.
- Wizzas: Co-design of customized insurance products to cover the needs of communities, Community building, Search for insurers to bear the risks.
- Guard Time: Blockchain solutions to limit fraud and improve trust and automation of decisions.
- Boundlss: Using chatbot and artificial intelligence to encourage improvement of lifestyle behaviors, Increased engagement with policyholders.
Contact me if you still don’t appear in the landscape insurtechs!